Hemp seed oil offers a natural and effective solution for addressing scalp issues by harnessing its antibacterial properties that can help prevent scalp infections. Additionally, the omega-3, 6, and 9 fatty acids and gamma-linolenic acid in hemp seed oil promote scalp moisture by improving blood circulation and dilating blood vessels, which can alleviate dryness, irritation, and dandruff.
Aloe, Avo, Curd and Hemp:
Hemp seed oil's uses are as numerous as its benefits. This oil has many qualities and can be used with several components to produce the best results. Let's look at how to apply hemp seed oil to your hair.
Make Your Hair Mask With Hemp Seed Oil
A hemp seed oil hair mask with commonly available ingredients can be easily made home. Here's how to get your DIY hair show ready.
- Hemp Seed Oil - 2-4 Drops
- Peeled Avocado - Half
- Banana - Half
- Aloe Vera Gel - 1 Teaspoon
- Curd - 2 Tablespoon
- Egg Yolk - 1
- A Few Drops Of Your Favourite Essential Oil
- Separate the egg yolk and whisk it until frothy.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender until they create a paste.
- Apply the hair mask from roots to ends, dividing your hair into parts.
- Allow 20-30 minutes for the hair mask to absorb into your hair.
- Using cool water, rinse it off. Warm water should not be used since it will cook the egg.
- Use immediately and do not store.
Hemp Seed Oil Spray For Your Hair
Essential Oils and Hemp Seed Oil:
- Water - 1 cup
- Hemp seed oil - 5-8 drops
- Essential oil - 1 or 2 drops
- Fenugreek seed water (soaked)
- Fill a spray bottle halfway with water.
- Add 5-8 drops of hemp oil to the mixture.
- For extra aroma, add a few drops of your favourite essential oil.
- To combine all components, give the bottle a good shake.
- Spritz it on your hair whenever it needs a boost.
- Massage Hemp Seed Oil Into Your Scalp
- Store it for not more than a week.
Hair Dye with Hemp Seed Oil
Add Hemp Seed Oil To Hair Dye
Before colouring your hair, you can apply hemp seed oil to it, and this can help to prevent your hair from hair colouring damage. Before putting the colour on your hair, mix it thoroughly with two drops of hemp seed oil.
Massage Your Scalp With Hemp Seed Oil
- Massage a few drops of hemp seed oil throughout your scalp and hair.
- Wash it out the following day with a light sulfate-free shampoo for beautiful, smooth hair.
- Use hemp seed oil for hair and follow these steps; you will see the results.
To know more about Hampa products that can tackle hair loss, visit https://hampawellness.in/collections/hair-care
Hampa = Wholesome Nutrition. All Hampa products use Hemp and other natural ingredients to heal and rejuvenate to achieve our brand mission of bringing you a variety of hemp-based personal care, therapeutic, and nutritional health products that are sustainably sourced and scientifically supported.